Online Bill Payment
Pay your bills online!
For the ultimate convenience in online banking, First Minnetonka offers a tool to let you pay your bills via the Internet. Paying your bills online at First Minnetonka City Bank has never been easier!
Paying your bills online is a safe, fast and convenient way to manage your finances.
- No more need for stamps or envelopes. No more check writing hassles.
- Pay all your bills in one place with one password.
- Pay anyone you would normally pay by check (any company or individual in the U.S.).
- Set up one-time or recurring payments — days, weeks, or even months in advance
- Control when you pay your bills.
- FREE with a qualfying account
You let us know whom to pay and when, and we take care of the rest. Make payments from any of your First Minnetonka City Bank consumer checking accounts.
To pay your bills online, you must first be enrolled in First Minnetonka City Bank’s Online Banking service.
To enroll in First Minnetonka City Bank’s Online Banking service, click here. Make sure to select the bill payment feature when enrolling.
To add Online Bill Payment to your existing First Minnetonka City Bank Online Banking service, please call customer service at (952)935-8661 during regular business hours or click here to complete the online request form and a customer service representative will contact you during the next business day to confirm your enrollment.
Check out this service for yourself by running the online demo.
See Electronic Fund Transfers Disclosure for details.