Personal Banking | Saving Money is Now as Easy as Pie. IRS Form 8888
Keep some of the pie for yourself: Finally, savings made simple! Tell your tax preparer you want to use Form 8888 to save a portion of your refund. Spend some on expenses, invest some in a long-term goal and save some for emergency funds.
What you need to know to use Form 8888:
- The bank's routing transit number (found on your checks and savings deposit tickets).
- Your account number and the name(s) on the account
- The type of account (checking, savings, IRA, other)
For more information, talk to your tax preparer. You may also download IRS Form 8888 by clicking the following link:
Learn More | Contact Our Personal Banking Specialists
Glen Lake: (952) 935-8663
14550 Excelsior Blvd.
Minnetonka, MN 55345
Hours & Directions
Country Village: (952) 935-5995
11500 Highway 7
Minnetonka, MN 55305
Hours & Directions
To report unauthorized activity or a lost or stolen Visa Debit Card, call (952) 935-5995 or (952) 935-8663 during our business hours. After hours, call (800) 472-3272.
Want to learn more? Contact a banker or visit one of our convenient locations today!
The Fair Housing Act prohibits discrimination in housing because of:
- Race or color
- National origin
- Familial status (including children under the age of 18 living with parents or legal custodians; pregnant women and people securing custody of children under 18)
- Handicap (Disability)
Enforce the Fair Housing Act and other civil rights laws to ensure the right of equal housing opportunity and free and fair housing choice without discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or family composition.
1. Reduce discrimination in housing by doubling the Title VIII case load by the end of 2000 through aggressive enforcement of civil rights and fair housing laws;
2. Promote geographic mobility for low-income and minority households;
3. Integrate fair housing plans into HUD's Consolidated Plans;
4. Further fair housing in other relevant programs of the Federal government; and
5. Promote substantial equivalency among state, local and community organizations involved in providing housing.