Resources: Financial Articles
Social Security Articles
- Will Working Longer Help—or Hinder—Your Social Security Benefit?
- When to Apply for Social Security Benefits
- Five ways to reduce new surtax
- Retirement savings: beauty before age
- A bounce-back for charitable rollovers
- Don’t make the same investment mistakes
- Charitable trusts: take the lead
- Investing around the globe
- Put it in writing!
- Is it still a good time to convert?
- New Law Includes Pension Law Changes
- Harvest time: reap the tax benefits
- Are you in it for the long haul?
- Learn the “tricks” to IRA rollovers
- Where to transfer your wealth? The CRT option
- Changes on tap for 401(k)s
- Are you in your investment comfort zone?
- Benefits of a special-needs trust
- New “cost-basis” rules in play
- Back to basics: How to diversify
- Don’t hesitate to designate
- Estate Planning: Peeking through the clouds
- Tap three sources for retirement income
- Four “talking points” in eldercare
- Riding out market ups and downs
- Creating your own dynasty trust
- Is your 401(k) on autopilot?
- Securities Sales: STAY DRY
- Five steps for long-term investing
- Charitable rollovers: one last chance?
- Check your credit reports
- Can you opt for early retirement?
- Get a quick estate plan check-up
- Tax decisions on Roth IRA conversions
- Stick to 3 R’s in investing
- Three key breaks in new tax law
- Don’t take the “phishing” bait
- Closing the Donut Hole
- Five ways to fight deflation fears
- Climbing up a bond ladder
- Can you undo a Roth conversion?
Catch a Break for FSAs
- Social Security: Fact or fiction?
- Roth IRA coversions: it’s decision time
- Issues for the “sandwich” generation
- Taking year-end investment action
- Guard against five 401(k) mistakes
- Five Reasons to Revisit Equities
- How to Help Pay for College
- Inheriting an IRA? Weigh Your Options
- Key Points on Homebuyer Credits
- Addressing Long-term Family Needs
This newsletter/advertisement is produced for our clients, friends and associates through an arrangement with WPI Communications, Inc. for the representatives’ use. Although the editorial content is professionally researched, written and edited, neither our firm nor any of its agents, representatives or associates make any representations regarding the accuracy of the content or its applicability to your situation. The information in this communication is not intended as tax or legal advice. In accordance with IRS Circular 230, the information provided herein may not be relied on for purposes of avoiding any federal tax penalties. Any tax advice contained in the body of this material was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by the recipient for the purpose of 1) avoiding penalties that may be imposed under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions, or 2) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein. You are encouraged to seek tax or legal advice from an independent advisor.