Enhanced Online SECURITY
Picture-It-Safe Multifactor Authentication —
the latest technology in online security
We're proud to provide the highest level of security for our Internet banking customers. Picture-It-Safe is an additional layer of security to our log in process that helps ensure your information is secure.
To enroll for , follow these steps.
- Log in by entering your current Access ID. Click SUBMIT.
- Enter your current password. Click SUBMIT.
- Complete the Enrollment form.
• Provide a current e-mail address.
• Enter a pass phrase for the randomly selected authentication image.
• Provide answers for 3 challenge questions.
• Select whether you are logging in from your personal computer, or a
public computer. Click SUBMIT.
Only register personal computers that you frequently use and are not available for public use
That’s it. The next time you log in,will recognize you and display your private image & pass phrase.
Log in with Picture-It-Safe Multifactor Authentication
Once you have enrolled for Picture-It-Safe Multifactor Authentication, follow these steps to log in.
- Log in using your current Access ID.Click SUBMIT.
- Look at the authentication image & pass phrase displayed.
- If they match your private image and pass phrase, then enter your password. Click SUBMIT. You are now securely logged in to Internet Banking.
If the authentication image and pass phrase do not match or are missing, do not enter your password. Start over, or contact First Minnetonka City Bank at 952-935-8661 for assistance.
Log in from other locations
Follow these steps when logging in from computers other than your personal, registered one.
- Log in by entering your regular Access ID. Click SUBMIT.
- When Picture-It-Safe doesn't recognize your computer, you'll be asked to answer one of your challenge questions.
- Select personal or public computer.You are now securely logged in to Internet Banking.
Note: Only register personal computers that you frequently use and are not available for public use.
- Picture-It-Safe displays an authentication image & phrase. If they match your private image & pass phrase, then enter your Password and click SUBMIT.
If the authentication image and pass phrase DO NOT MATCH or are missing, DO NOT ENTER YOUR PASSWORD. Start over or contact the bank for assistance.
Change your Image & Pass Phrase. There are over 10,000 images for you to choose from. To select the one that's right for you, just follow these steps.
- Once logged in, Select Options from the main menu.
- Select Change Security Data.
- Select an image from the library.
- Enter a pass phrase for the image. Click SUBMIT.
The next time you log in, your new authentication image and pass phrase will be displayed.
If you have questions about First Minnetonka City Bank’s Picture-It-Safe Multifactor Authentication please contact us at 952-935-8661.