eBanking | Banking Anytime, Anywhere
We offer a wide variety of eBanking products and services to make banking a breeze.
Whether you are at home or on the go, we are just a click or tap away.
With online banking you can quickly access all your account information.
- View balances and transaction details
- Transfer funds
- View or save your online statements
- View images of your checks and deposit slips
- Enroll in eStatements and Mobile Banking
- Set alerts to receive an email or text message when balances are low, transactions post and more
Business Bill Pay
Business Bill Pay with Popmoney® makes it fast, easy and secure to pay the companies that send you bills – or just about anyone else, too. It's simply the best way to manage your payments.
- Pay Virtually Anyone. From the local bakery to a Fortune 500 Company.
- Send Money via Popmoney®. All you need is their email address or cell phone number.
- Same Day/Next Day Payments. Payments can often be received in as little as one business day, even that same afternoon if necessary.
- Receive eBills. Green, more convenient, more secure and easier to manage.
- Search Bill History. Search by company, date and status, wherever you are.
- Fees. Monthly fee of $10.00 includes 20 payments; additional payments are $0.50 each.
Business Bill Pay makes paying bills a breeze.
Contact Us at 952.935.8661 to enroll.
Our personal payment service is the fastest and easiest way to send and receive money from the important people in your life. Popmoney® allows you to electronically pay others anytime, anywhere!
- Fast - Popmoney allows you to send money to anyone, anywhere without the hassle of postal delays or trips to the bank.
- Easy - To send money to someone, all you need is an email address, or a cell phone number.
- Secure - Popmoney payments are more secure than mailing paper checks! And because there is no need to exchange a lot of personal information, the risk of fraud and identity theft goes down.
- Convenient - Your payee will be notified with either a text message or an email with detailed instructions for completing the transaction. Upon verification, money will be transferred from your account to theirs in as a little as one business day.
Mobile Banking App
Download our Mobile Banking App to view account balances, make deposits, transfer funds, and receive alerts. Enroll via Online Banking and find our app (TouchBanking) in "App Store" or "Google play". You will need to enter this App Code to activate it: GoMobile0896
How it Works
Simply go to the App and log in!
- View Accounts – You can view all accounts that were selected when you originally set up your mobile browser banking.
- Transfer Funds –The accounts available will be the ones selected when you originally enrolled in Mobile Banking. You can change your selections in the "profile" tab in Online Banking.
- Instant Balance - Check your balance at a glance.*
- CardValet - Manage debit cards at the touch of a button.*
- Fingerprint Log In - Accessing your finances has never been easier.*
*Feature must be enabled in your device.
Send a text message to request account balances and transaction history. Enroll through the "profile" tab in Online Banking.
How it Works
Send a text message to 96924 to request information about your accounts. Receive a text message response with the information you requested.
Text any of the following commands:
This command will send you the balances of all your activated accounts.
HIST <account nickname>
For example: HIST MINE
When you have texted HIST – you can text NEXT to get the next transactions.
To get the help screen.
To discontinue the service.
ATM <zip code>
To locate First Minnetonka City Bank’s ATMs near you.
BRANCH <zip code>
To find a First Minnetonka City Bank location.
Availability may be affected by your mobile device’s coverage area. Message and data rates may apply. Terms and Conditions
When it happens, you know. Talk about a feeling of security.
New SecureAlerts from First Minnetonka City Bank let you know the moment something important happens in your account by instantly sending a message via text*, email, or to your Online Banking message center.
With SecureAlerts you’ll always know exactly what’s happening with your money, and you can watch for suspicious activity. It’s a free service for our customers.
Choose from dozens of SecureAlerts.
Monitor your account activity such as:
A purchase using your debit card was just processed.
You instantly know.
An ATM withdrawal is made.
You instantly know.
Delivered the way you want.
Messages are sent instantly using any of the delivery channels you choose:
One of the easiest ways to receive SecureAlerts is through text messages on your smartphone*, or wearable devices.
Receive email messages about your account activity.
With SecureAlerts you’ll always know exactly what’s happening with your money, and you can watch for suspicious activity.
We invite you to set up your SecureAlerts today.
*Text and data rates may apply from your service provider.
Set up your real time SecureAlerts
|Log on to Online Banking.
|Click each Category in Alert Options to view the list of available alerts.|
|Select the Alerts you want to receive for each account. Then check how you would like to receive them, and Save.|
You’ll now receive a message the moment any of your alerts are triggered. It’s that simple.
Learn More | Contact Our Business Banking Specialists
Glen Lake: (952) 935-8663
14550 Excelsior Blvd.
Minnetonka, MN 55345
Hours & Directions
Country Village: (952) 935-5995
11500 Highway 7
Minnetonka, MN 55305
Hours & Directions
To report unauthorized activity or a lost or stolen Visa Debit Card, call (952) 935-5995 or (952) 935-8663 during our business hours. After hours, call (800) 472-3272.
Want to learn more?
Contact a banker or visit one of our convenient locations today!
The Fair Housing Act prohibits discrimination in housing because of:
- Race or color
- National origin
- Familial status (including children under the age of 18 living with parents or legal custodians; pregnant women and people securing custody of children under 18)
- Handicap (Disability)
Enforce the Fair Housing Act and other civil rights laws to ensure the right of equal housing opportunity and free and fair housing choice without discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or family composition.
1. Reduce discrimination in housing by doubling the Title VIII case load by the end of 2000 through aggressive enforcement of civil rights and fair housing laws;
2. Promote geographic mobility for low-income and minority households;
3. Integrate fair housing plans into HUD's Consolidated Plans;
4. Further fair housing in other relevant programs of the Federal government; and
5. Promote substantial equivalency among state, local and community organizations involved in providing housing.