CardValet | Manage debit cards at the touch of a button.
Protect your card with our updated mobile banking app.
We’ve updated our mobile banking app to give you greater control and security over your debit cards.
To access the new card management features, select “Manage my cards” from the main menu.
Download the latest version of our mobile app to get started.
Data rates may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in
the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android, Google Play, and the Google Play logo are trademarks of
Get Started Now
- Set up online banking Sign Up
- Download our free mobile banking app. Search for TouchBanking:
- Log in using your Online Banking user name and password
Enter App Code: GoMobile0896
Learn More | Contact Our Personal Banking Specialists
Glen Lake: (952) 935-8663
14550 Excelsior Blvd.
Minnetonka, MN 55345
Hours & Directions
Country Village: (952) 935-5995
11500 Highway 7
Minnetonka, MN 55305
Hours & Directions
To report unauthorized activity or a lost or stolen Visa Debit Card, call (952) 935-5995 or (952) 935-8663 during our business hours. After hours, call (800) 472-3272.
Want to learn more?
Contact a banker or visit one of our convenient locations today!
The Fair Housing Act prohibits discrimination in housing because of:
- Race or color
- National origin
- Familial status (including children under the age of 18 living with parents or legal custodians; pregnant women and people securing custody of children under 18)
- Handicap (Disability)
Enforce the Fair Housing Act and other civil rights laws to ensure the right of equal housing opportunity and free and fair housing choice without discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or family composition.
1. Reduce discrimination in housing by doubling the Title VIII case load by the end of 2000 through aggressive enforcement of civil rights and fair housing laws;
2. Promote geographic mobility for low-income and minority households;
3. Integrate fair housing plans into HUD's Consolidated Plans;
4. Further fair housing in other relevant programs of the Federal government; and
5. Promote substantial equivalency among state, local and community organizations involved in providing housing.